Friday, April 8, 2011

Hendrix, Hobos, and Buzz Lightyear

Last night I had a really weird dream. Weird even by my standards. I'm posting it so I don't forget it later.

My friend and I were in a city. It was like the town we live in now, but an actual city (my town is extremely small). We were going through some back streets looking for Hendrix because we needed his help with a problem or something. There were hobos fucking everywhere, too. We never find Hendrix, so we end up at my relatives' house. We were swimming and having lunch there for some reason.

Anyway, another one of my friends showed up at my relatives' house, and I noticed they had my favorite shirt on. I was mad confused, so I called my grandma about it. She told me that a hobo stole my shirt and sold it to a consignment/good will kind of shop. So I was all, "how the hell did a hobo get into my room?" Apparently I'd left my window open for a few days, and the hobo got in through there. I asked her to send my friends and I bus fare so we can get home and investigate a bit. She says alright and sends for a UPS guy to bring us the money.

I tell my friend (not the one wearing my shirt), and we decide to find the hobo that did it, because at this point I was really pissed off. So I tell my friend that there's only like 5 hobos in my neighborhood, and they freak the fuck out and start yelling at me. They said, "YEAH RIGHT. THERE ARE LIKE 10 ON MY STREET, THERE ARE WAY MORE IN YOUR NEIGHBORHOOD." I had no idea why they were so pissed, but I brushed it off and went to check if the UPS guy was here yet. He was, and he gave me a huge bag and a box of stuff. I sign for it and bring it into my relatives' house. My grandma sent us Christmas toys instead of bus fare. One of the toys was Buzz Lightyear, and his helmet opened and closed, and I thought it was the coolest thing ever.

Then I woke up. For like 10 minutes after I got up, I was paranoid about hobos (there aren't even any hobos in my town, wut) climbing in my window and stealing my shit.

No comments:

Post a Comment